Friday, March 28, 2008

20 weeks and counting

We are finally half way through this pregnancy. Little Peanut is due for arrival on or around August 15, 2008. I have been past the morning sickness for a few months now which is very nice. I have heartburn and my best friend has most recently been "TUMS" I have no clue how I would be able to live without my tums. My blood pressure has been fine and no symptums of Pre-Clampsia. We are still going to have a suprise come due date. I have no prefrence...although another bouncing baby boy would be a nice suprise to kind of even it out, we will be happy for whatever God blesses us with. My belly is still small to say the least, I guess you can say I have a little baby bump but nothing big yet. This little bean is VERY active. I swear it never stays still. I love feeling it move tho, it lets me know that the baby is fine. I am getting so excited and anxious all at the same time. I can hardly wait for August to get here. I am still praying that I will be delivering about 3 weeks early like when I had both Junior and Dixie. I will keep you posted as things progress.

No comments: